LIVE AND IN-PERSON AT THE PARAMOUNT THEATRE
ONLINE AUCTION FOR ALL IS NOW LIVE!
CLICK HERE TO START BIDDING
Emcee: Vivian Phillips
Auctioneer: Graham Crow
DOORS supports STG’s mission to create enriching experiences in the arts, engage diverse communities, and steward historic theatres. Seattle’s most unique and entertaining fundraiser will once again be live and in-person and will also feature an exciting online auction! The DOORS 2022 featured artist is The Temptations who will be performing alongside some of Seattle’s most impressive young talent from STG’s Education & Community Engagement programs. Join us for an unforgettable evening!
LEARN MORE: STGPRESENTS.ORG/YOUR-DOLLARS-AT-WORK
TABLES & TICKET
It's the day of the big event; we are no longer selling seats/ tables
$25,000 Star Table / FMV $7,500
• Table for ten at DOORS located in the front row
• 10 VIP passes to the exclusive artist meet and greet at DOORS
• Multicourse dinner with premium food and wines, plus valet event parking for all guests
• Optional marketing benefits at DOORS for you or your company plus stage acknowledgement
• Includes 10 premium tickets to an STG performance of your choice (based on availability)
$10,000 Platinum Table / FMV $3,250
• Table for ten at DOORS located in the front of the house
• Multicourse dinner with upgraded wines and valet event parking for all guests
$6,000 Gold Table / FMV $2,400
• Table for ten at DOORS in a preferred location
• Multicourse dinner with upgraded wines
$4,000 Silver Table / FMV $1,600
• Table for ten at DOORS with a multicourse dinner and wine
Join fellow arts supporters at a table for ten.
(Benefits mirror the above table levels)
• Platinum: $1,000 (FMV $320)
• Gold: $600 (FMV $240)
• Silver: $400 (FMV $160)
All are invited to join us for this incredible evening. ASL and Open Captioning provided upon request. Please include these requests in the Special Accommodations text box under Detailed Information when registering. Please let us know as early as possible if you or someone in your party require one of these services. We will try our best to find an interpreter but cannot guarantee services for requests made less than two weeks prior to the event. If you or your guests require any other accommodations, please reach out to Joe Maxwell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opens April 29, 2022
LIVE EVENT SCHEDULE | MAY 7, 2022
6:00 - 7:30pm
Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
7:30 - 9:30pm
Dinner provided by Tom Douglas Catering, wine, auction, fund-a-need paddle raise, and a wide variety of incredible live entertainment
PARTY ATTIRE ENCOURAGED,
LEAVE YOUR TUX AT HOME!
For more information or sponsorship inquiries:
HEALTH & SAFETY:
STG will check COVID-19 vaccination cards (photo is fine) as part of the check in process and ask that guests wear masks unless they are drinking, eating, or seated at their table. Details about STG's COVID protocols and safety measures can be found here.